2016 Summer Reading Contest
Summer Reading Staycation Contest Rules
- Must be 18 or over to participate.
- Entries must be submitted no later than Friday May 27, 2016 at 5:00 p.m. to the library front desk
- In order to be eligible for the drawing you must have completed all areas of the checklist.
- If you or your immediate family members have won a major prize in the past 2 years you are not eligible to participate.
- Program attendance and digital check out must be initialed by a member of the library staff.
- All check out slips for the contest must be attached to the entry form.
- Winner will be announced on June 1, 2016 no later than 5:00 p.m.
- Lawrence County Public Library retains the right to photograph winner with prizes for the purpose of publicity.
- Lawrence County Public Library is not responsible for any accident or injury that might occur while using the Staycation prize package.
- Prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Winner must have a current Lawrence County Public Library Card and must be in good standing with the library (no outstanding fines or overdue materials checked out).
- (1) Tent Combo Set
(Tent, sleeping bags, chairs, etc.)
- (1) Kayak with oars
- (4) Life vests
- (1 each) Pass to Yatesville State Park Campground and Fallsburg Campground
- (4) Yatesville Golf Course Passes
- (4) Southside Roller Rink Passes (Fall 2016)
- (4) Legend Enterprises Kayaking Passes
- (4) Louisa Swimming Pool Passes
- (4) Fishing Poles
- Food Certificates
- Kimber’s Restaurant and Grocery (Blaine)
- Dee’s Drive Inn
- Fallsburg Grocery
- Doc’s Pizza
(*Subject to change)